Hey pretty city.
Jira and El’s Magical Adventure through Wonderland (feat. ghost Zombiewhale and ghost Dapper Bear)
(Practice for me and noun-solstial's most glorious comic RP :D! )
I was tagged by totscloud \o/
1. Tots was birthed when a shark and twelve jars of pickles high-fived at a metal concert. The moment was so beautiful that all the guitars sprouted an extra neck in reverence and that’s how the Renaissance began.
2. Tots eats for fun but it is not essential for upkeep. Instead she can synthesize nutrients from machine oil and blue lights, hence her sweet room setup.
3. Her favourite unit of measure is the kilometer and her favourite unit of meature is ribeye.
4. The ultimate tensile strength of Tots is Iceland.
5. Sometimes on a quiet summer night Tots opens her windows and crawls under her blankets and pulls out a small hexagonal magnet from beneath her pillow and stares intently at it wishing to one day commune with it in the Mothertongue.
Drink and draw at Southern Pacific Brewing
All of the animals in the animals kingdom will go on this page \o/ (especially the fake ones)
Tagged by arizonabay aka zrnorth. I promise I am more trashtastic than even you (‘:
- The Airborne Toxic Event - All At Once
- Muse - The Resistance (it’s hard to pick just one ;-;)
- The Glitch Mob - Drink The Sea
- Wintergatan - Wintergatan
- Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
- Crywolf - Angels
- Made In Heights - Made In Heights
- Pendulum - Immersion
- Ayreon - The Human Equation
- Stars - The North
- Little Daylight - Tunnel Vision
- Shpongle - Museum of Consciousness
- James Blake - James Blake
- The Qemists - Spirit in the System
- Awolnation - Megalithic Symphony
- Don Winsley - Rise of the Weasel King
I crashed a gathering of artists who assemble at a cafe to draw each other once a weekish :D It was super neat. I do a lot of drawing people in cafes but usually they’re not holding still for 5 or 10 minutes. Also, bonus chibis when I finished sketches with time to spare. I need to work on drawing things bigger ;-; Do you think getting a GIGANTIC PEN will help
A week of backpacking the West Coast Trail in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, BC, Canada. Originally a rescue line for shipwrecks earlier this century, later reoutfitted for hiking, camping, and general next level tourism.
By far the most aggressively beautiful place I’ve ever been to. And despite all the warning labels plastered to the website/the fact that there is literally an orientation you have to sit through to win a permit it was actually an amazing luxurious hike (bear boxes + composting outhouses at every popular campsite what).
Cowboy Bepop will change you.